skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Piss and Salt
Monday, November 3, 2008
Duck Duck Goose
the birds fly high
green bean scream
breaks the dull
to roads going to going
days going
Duck Duck Goose
Fuck Duck Goose
Fuck Duck Moose
Fuck You Loose
Fuck War Loose
With Yr. Goose
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
2008
(8)
▼
November
(8)
My Top 10 Albums of 2008
Untitled 1
The cows are at it again
Duck Duck Goose
When all is gone
Bloody Cold Bathroom Wall
IAM
Piss and Salt
About Me
pissandsalt
I am lazy, and don't do much with my freetime. I'm a bad person. I spend weekends getting intoxicated like most other rational people.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment